WARNING! Your Internet activity can be tracked. If the person who is harming you has access to your computer, please consider using a more secure computer and delete your internet browser history.
The purpose of this year’s summit is to provide important information to students, faculty and staff about the university’s Title IX Sexual Harassment, Sexual Assault, Dating Violence, Domestic Violence and Stalking Policy.
Experts from across campus will present panel discussions addressing topics including:
- ISU policy changes and updates related to revised federal Title IX regulations
- How students, faculty, and staff might find themselves engaging with ISU’s Title IX policy
- The complaint process and reporting options
- What a Title IX investigation looks like
- The Title IX hearing process
Title IX for Students
Title IX for Faculty and Staff